The Spiritual Energy Exchange (SEE) theme is Power. This weeks focus is on personal power. We will be talking about what it means to have it, as well as how we can consciously refocus, redirect and refine our connection with it.
Even when walking in a party of no more than three I can always be certain of learning from those who I am with. There will be good qualities that I can select for imitation and bad ones which will teach me what requires correction in myself. –Confucius
Everyone possesses power. It is the force concept in the term ‘life force.’ It is a vital force.
Without power we cease to function. It is the energy that drives the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual responses of the body when it is met with various stimuli.
- Physical power allows the body to respond healthily to biological stimulus
- Mental power allows the mind to respond healthily to any stimulus
- The body manifests this balance of physical and mental power by enabling the body to heal itself
- Emotional power allows mental and physical power to respond healthily to stimuli through making informed choices.
- The body manifests an internal balance of physical, mental and emotional power through positive exchanges of power with others.
- Spiritual power provides nourishment and peace when physical, mental and emotional powers are in balance
Personal power potential
Every thought we have, every action we take, every decision made, generates personal power. From the biological interactions involved in physical movement, to the beliefs that led us to make a move in the first place. The power we generate through every level of our person is immense.
The vibrating mass of our cells and the electromagnetic signal of our combined physical, mental, emotional and spiritual resonance come together as a signature of power. This signature reaches out into the universe, shining light on probabilities that would match it.
Refocus, redirect and refine
This personal signature is inherent, and incredibly powerful. The direction of that cosmic power is a matter of choice. As beings of pure energy, the choices we make have the power to control every part of our lives.
If the choices we make involve telling ourselves we can never, or will never feel powerful. The vibrations soaring through our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual signature come together in unison. This reaches through the universe lighting up the corresponding probabilities to match it.
Equally, if the choices we make involve telling ourselves we are powerful, our signature vibrates that message out, and the universe responds to match it. The question of which direction personal power takes, lies firmly in our hands. The power of both choices remain the same because it is wrapped up in your inherent personal signature.
Refocusing, redirecting, and refining personal signatures becomes easy when you understanding how inherently potent you truly are.