When taking part in The Energy Experiment, you are asked to send energy to a fellow group member.
This concept may feel a little alien to you if you have never fully explored energy before.
Here are some pointers to get you started.
If you meditate regularly you will already have a practice that you can connect with to send energy to other members of your group. If not, try the pointers below to help you focus.
- Set a 20 minute alarm so you know when to bring yourself back from directing your energy.
- In advance it might help for you to look up the general location of the person you are sending energy to on a map. This is not necessary but might aid with your directional focus.
- Find a comfortable place to sit or lay down and close your eyes.
- Take some deep breaths to signal your body and mind that you are preparing to take a focused energy journey.
- Bring the name of the person you are sending energy to into your mind.
- Bring the ‘struggle point’ they require help with into you mind and allow it to sit with you for a moment.
- Imagine the energy within you being carried on your breath.
- As you breathe in, visualise your energy building inside you.
- As you breathe out, visualise your energy being sent to the focus person.
- You are not trying to ‘solve’ the persons struggle point. You are sending them energy to support moving past the problem towards a solution.
- Imagine surrounding the person with an energetic light with every breath out.
- After 20 minutes bring your attention fully back to your own body and take some deep breaths to ground your energy back into yourself.
Share any thoughts, feelings, or sensations about your experience by sending an email to your group via the link you received from Sarah Wayt.
Feel free to share your own unique focused energy practices in the comments section below. Your input could help someone else finely tune their ability to send and receive energy.
In health and happiness ~ Sarah